TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- Hopefully it's as good as A&E's recent Biggie biography.
- Who Shot Biggie and Tupac?, hosted by Ice T and Soledad O'Brien, will air on FOX on September 24th.
- It says a lot about Biggie and Tupac's importance and influence that we're still talking so much about them 20years later.
- It'd be nice to see these documentaries focus on new subjects for once instead of telling us the same stories over and over.
- Will this documentary inspire the Las Vegas PD to finally crack the case?
An upcoming episode of Snapped: Notorious alleges that the late legend knew who killed him but his murder remains unsolved because the Las Vegas PD chose not to solve it. The two-hour special features in-depth interviews with Danny Boy and Yo-Yo, DJ Mister Cee, Pac’s first manager, music journalist Toureand more.
Snapped: Notorious Tupac Shakur premieres on Oxygen on Sunday.